wedding rings for guys













When I got Jen's wedding ring we looked at hundreds of shops... thousands of different designs... the 4 c's... etc

I then went looking for something unique for me...

The options were:
a plain band in gold,
a plain band in silver,
a plain band in platinum,
or, a plain band in titanium.

That's when I decided to design my own ring and do a jewellery course with Jen so she could make it - it turned out great - black diamonds on the one side and rainbow sapphires on the other (see pic ).

We'll, I have continued the jewellery course and am now making wedding rings for men (among other things).

So, if you are interested in having something more unique, drop me a mail and we can discuss the design.
If you're going to wear something for the rest of your life, you may as well like it.
I am busy developing a brand identity for the label: rocco.
You can email me your ideas for a design to roccocreations@gmail.com or check out http://www.roccoblogs.wordpress.com

If you not sure what you want, mail me anyway and I can send you some pics of pieces I've made.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the information regarding the wedding rings for men.. I am glad I visited here and come to know about it.. I will definitely look forward to it..

    ReplyDelete